Please note our current removal policies:
We do not accept payment for removal.
Will we remove a mugshot page for free?
In certain limited conditions, with proof of condition being met, yes.
- Arrested individual was a minor (under 18) at the time of arrest, or
- Arrested individual is now deceased, or,
- Arrested individual is a Georgia resident, the arrest occurred in GA, and the individual qualifies under conditions of Georgia HB150. (please see our article on removals for Georgia arrests, here: Page Removals for Georgia Arrests.
If the above doesn't apply to you, you may be able to get a Case Update instead!
A Case Update is for people who don't qualify for a removal under the conditions listed above. This allows for an updated resolution to be added to the existing mugshot page, which indicates the outcome of the arrest.
- -All charges against the arrested individual were dropped or otherwise not pursued OR;
- -The arrested individual was adjudicated not guilty on all charges
If either of the above Removal or Case Update conditions describes your situation, please send proof of condition being met, along with the link to your mugshot page, to: email@example.com.